COOKING CHANNEL’S “MY GRANDMOTHER’S RAVIOLI” TV SERIES CASTING!
Calling Grandmas and Grandpas who are great home cooks! Mo Rocca (CBS Sunday Morning, Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me!) wants you to teach him your favorite and/or unique recipes. If you caught the first season of MY GRANDMOTHER’S RAVIOLI this fall on Cooking Channel, you know that Mo Rocca never had the opportunity to learn the secrets to his grandmother’s famous ravioli. Do you think your grandmother or grandfather could teach Mo how to cook great food? We want to know!
We are looking for…
- Grandmothers and Grandfathers
- All ethnicities
- 50 to 100 years old
- Big personalities who cook wonderful food (professionals also welcome)
- Real characters: warm, fun, outgoing, fiery, sweet or even curmudgeonly.
- Interesting family histories and/or grandmotherly/grandfatherly advice.
- Accents and English as a second language is not a problem.
Here’s how to apply: Please email us contact information (telephone numbers), a recent photo of your grandparent(s), and why you think they would be great for our show to: Realpeoplecastingnyc@gmail.com
In your email, tell us all you can about your grandparent(s). Do they have a fun personality, special quirk? Include his or her specialty in the kitchen, how often does he or she cook for family and friends, his/her background in cooking, favorite dishes and any other anecdotes that give us a sense of why Mo definitely needs to meet them!